NOMINATE YOUR NHS HERO
Nominate a member of the NHS for a free priority booking Deluxe Cut & Blow Dry at Benjamin Ryan Hair
Today we are recognising our NHS - the beating heart of this country. To say thank you to these selfless individuals on the front line, we will be offering five NHS workers a chance to experience the ultimate pampering.
“If these recent times have shown us anything, it's that this shift in routine and lifestyle has produced many positives, not just in the UK but across the world.
We all stand united each Thursday to recognise the efforts and personal sacrifice our NHS workers give us each day, caring for our loved ones and risking their own health to do so.
Here at Benjamin Ryan we wanted to show our appreciation by welcoming key workers to our beautiful salon and thanking them for their dedication and kindness."
Benjamin & Ryan
We will hopefully soon reopen our doors, and when we do, the safety of both our customers and our staff will be paramount. The highest PPE measures will be in place and who better to sign off our new adapted salon than the NHS themselves.
We would like to ask you to nominate a member of the NHS who you feel deserves some TLC.
Benjamin Ryan Hair: Nominate an NHS Worker Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Competition hosted by ‘Benjamin Ryan Hair’ is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or
associated with Instagram.
1. Eligibility: Entrants must be 18 years of age or over to enter the competition. The Competition is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom. Employees of Benjamin Ryan Hair, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
2. Competition Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 18th May 2020 and ending 5th June 2020. All online entries must be received by [5th June 2020 by 12.00am].
3. How to Enter: The Competition must be entered by submitting an entry via The Benjamin Ryan Hair website [https://www.benjaminryanhair.co.uk/treat-our-nhs]. The entry must fulfill all competition requirements, as specified, to be eligible to go into a prize draw. You may enter only once and provide the information requested.
4. Prizes: The Winner of the Competition (the “Winner”) will receive a priority booking Deluxe Cut & Blow Dry. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Benjamin Ryan Hair's discretion. The prize is non transferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Benjamin Ryan Hair to use the Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Benjamin Ryan Hair. The Winner will be notified by email by 30th June 2020. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, and fails to claim the prize within [28 days] from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
8. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Competition is Benjamin Ryan Hair.
Book a consultation and appointment
T 0121 236 6600
Maddox House, 117 Edmund St, Birmingham, B3 2HJ
Mon - Wed 9am - 6pm, Thurs - Fri - 9am - 8pm, Sat - Sun 9am - 5.15pm